OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of Server Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Niko
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Mark_Niko

Server Rank : Creator, Scripter, Developer

Biography
Character Information:

Rules of Server Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Server Discussion   Rules of Server Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 am

Follow these rules or get punished

-No spam
-No flame
-This section is for talking about the server, nothing else
Back to top Go down
https://ogclan.forumotion.com
Rick
Administator
Administator
Rick

Server Rank : Lead Administrator

Biography
Character Information:

Rules of Server Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of Server Discussion   Rules of Server Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:30 am

I DONT THINK YOU RESPECT NIKO GOOD ENOUGH HE KILLS MANY BALLAS AND SHOOTS THEM WITH GUNS I AM SCARED IF I SEE HIM AND YOU ARE NOT THIS IS NOT FAIR YOU MUST FOLLOW AND LISTEN NIKO HE IS PERSON Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down

Rules of Server Discussion
Page 1 of 1