View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick
Administator
Administator

Server Rank : Lead Administrator

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 pm

NIKO PLEASE READ THIS I LOG IN SERVER AND SOME GUY SERVER ASK ME FOR PASSWORD AND HE WANNA HACK ME NIKO!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO BAN HIM AND KICK HIM FROM SCRIPT AND SERVER HE IS READING FORUM AND I THINK HE WANTED TO KILL ME IN GAME ONE PERSON TOOK SHOTGUN AND SHOOTED ME IN THE FACE WITH BALLAS SKIN BUT ME AND BIG SMOKE RAN TO VAGOS AND HIDED THERE AND WE WATCHED KENDL AND PLAY PUSSY ! PLEASE NIKO YOU WILL DO SOMETHING FOR THIS BECAUSE IT IS BAD AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Neutral Neutral Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Head of RCC
Recruitment Officer

Crime Life Stories Server
Server Lead Administrator
Forum Administrator
Back to top Go down
Mark_Niko
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Server Rank : Creator, Scripter, Developer

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 pm

DONT WORRY SWEET JONSON I BANNED HIM BUT DO STAY AWAY FROM BALLAS THEY SHOOT BULLET IN YOUR HEAD CJ WILL KILL THEM UZI I SAW KENDL PUSSY ITS GOOD DID YOU TOUCH IT? pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Still in Grove Street Families Till the end!
-----------------------------------------------------
R.I.P Street Life Stories RPG and Aftermath 1993 RolePlay.
-----------------------------------------------------
Crime Life Stories Creator Developer and Hoster. In memory of Street Life Stories and Aftermath.
Back to top Go down
http://ogclan.forumotion.com
Rick
Administator
Administator

Server Rank : Lead Administrator

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:35 pm

NIKO SET ME AS ADMIN I SPEAK TO BOSS OF SERVER AND HE SAID THAT I CAN BE ADMIN AND HE WILL BE ADMIN FOR ME AND WORK FOR ME WE RUN SURVER AND PLAY ON IT BECAUSE I ORDER HIM TO BE RYDER DRIVER BIG SMOKE DIED AND WE WILL GO SAN FIERRO AND SHOOT THE BALLAS THEY DO BAD THINGS WE WILL CALL POLICE AND BAN THEM IF THEY ARE VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Head of RCC
Recruitment Officer

Crime Life Stories Server
Server Lead Administrator
Forum Administrator
Back to top Go down
#swag
Wannabe
Wannabe

Server Rank : Player

PostSubject: Re: HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:11 am

nigga da fk
Back to top Go down
#swag
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:15 am

NIKO PLEASE READ THIS I LOG IN SERVER AND SOME GUY SERVER ASK ME FOR PASSWORD AND HE WANNA HACK ME NIKO!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO BAN HIM AND KICK HIM FROM SCRIPT AND SERVER HE IS READING FORUM AND I THINK HE WANTED TO KILL ME IN GAME ONE PERSON TOOK SHOTGUN AND SHOOTED ME IN THE FACE WITH BALLAS SKIN BUT ME AND BIG SMOKE RAN TO VAGOS AND HIDED THERE AND WE WATCHED KENDL AND PLAY PUSSY ! PLEASE NIKO YOU WILL DO SOMETHING FOR THIS BECAUSE IT IS BAD AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN
Back to top Go down
#swag
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE   Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:25 am

lol
Back to top Go down
#swag
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE   Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:25 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE   

Back to top Go down

HACKER REPORT WILL BAN PLEASE READ WE WILL HACK BE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1