OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydronoid
OG
OG
Hydronoid

Server Rank : Player

Biography
Character Information:

Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED] Empty
PostSubject: Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED]   Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 am

Server name:My name is gonna be Hydronoid
Forum name:Hydronoid
Which faction do you want to lead:Los Santos Ballas
What do you know about this faction?:They are involved in : Drug Dealing,Gang Banging,Prostitution,Arms dealing,Vandalism,Degeneracy.They took over the city of Los Santos when CJ was gone.They had a deal with the Vagos And C.R.A.S.H.The ballas tried to make business with the Maffia until CJ interupted the meeting.The Ballas hang out mostly in idlewood,Jefferson,Glen Park.(Until you have to invade those in Singleplayer).And mostly spend their time in the idlewood Crack den.Their Worst Rival is the Grove Sreet Families.The Ballas killed CJ,Sweet And Brian's mom by a drive-by(not shown in the Singleplayer but its true).Since then Grove street declared War with Ballas.The ballas main color is Purple.And they are equipped usually with Mac 10's and 9mm's.The Ballas is One of the major criminal organizations in Los Santos that have been around since the 1970's.
What can you do for this faction?:I can take full Responsobility Over it.I will Try the best i can to make it active,Good rpers,Big Resposobility,And of course an good Leader Not inactive.I will inform if i am inactive.And im gonna try to raise the ballas to the top.Help the ballas defend them selves and attack opponents.I can make it like in SinglePlayer Ballas and Grove But not like the story line we gonna battle a long time.And Of course no non rping from the leader some mistakes always come But im trying to be like a Great Roleplayer.No matter am i in a losing situation or a winning situation i will not Rambo,I will not be superman and run with 15 HP,Im offering the players good rp get shot and you get hard injurys like In real life 2-3 bullets and you have to fall down or you may even die if get shot in bad places.Try to teach the Gang to Roleplay like real Life.Not like a virtual gang.Like a Real Life Gang Like Crips & Bloods.(which the gangs are based on).
Why do you want to lead this faction?:I want to make the Ballas get Popular,Strong and Feared.Il do anything to try put the Ballas to the top.I would like to get Ballas rolling on the streets again.And make Grove their minions(No offence Mark or anything).
Explain RP, DM, PG, MG, OOC, IC:RP(Roleplay):It means Acting like its real life Example:/me takes a bowling ball and rolls it towards the pins.DM(Deathmatch):Killing or shooting any vehicle or person for no possible reason Example:/me walks towards the streets /me sees a guy /me pulls his glock out and starts to shoot the guy.PG(Powergame)Doing any impossible things as lift a bus and eat a piece out of a building Example:/me Takes a school bus eats it and gets super powers.MG(Metagame)This means mixing IC and OOC Example: somebody tells you in OOC Chat Hey im making a deal with the cops and you call him IC telling why you making deals with cops and stuff.OOC(Out Of Character)Its Out of Character like if your on a bug or something you aint roleplaying the bug.Cus IRL there is no glithces Example:(this is a real SL bug)Example you go in Pay N spray and a human gets in there with you and he gets infinite Health IRL that wouldent happen So that is OOC.IC(In Character)In Character is like when you speak normally speak with the Letter T you rp that your character says that. Example: Your car gets on fire(Unless its a bug and it got on fire rply)You have to rp it is on fire to like you seeing that with your character and IRL cars can get on fire to.So you are seeing it like In Charactly.(Few more).CK (Character kill & Car kill)Character kill is like your Character Gets WAsted Example:You rp your character got killed So you cannot use that name anymore cus the character on that name is dead so you change your name and rp as another person.Car Kill is like ramming over people And Like Stopping on them with a vehicle Example:You see a random guy you decide to run on top of him and he dies.GFA(Guns From ass)Guns from ass is like you take a Weapon out When you dont do a single /me Example:MR X Takes a 9mm out but wait without a /me.
Anything else you want to add?:Well i understand you all are thinkin:What that guy cant be a leader of ballas hes to noob or to bad rper But You shouldent underestamate others you could give me a change and im gonna respect that change and im gonna try to offer a great leader to the gang

As you know me im a old school player to Joined since Milos was leader of Bartenders and all that shit.When Milos and Nikola were playing.

As some of you wanna know i spend like 20-15-25 minutes to complete this application and if this is to awful i will accept and correct my self until everyone trusts me to be a leader.And sorry for the bad English
Back to top Go down
Jason
OG
OG
Jason

Server Rank : Old School Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED]   Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Even thow you're application is good , I voted minus beacuse of you're history in SLS 2 , I remeber you applyed for tuns of factions , and you always back off , that proves you can't be that loyal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/somdoy
Hydronoid
OG
OG
Hydronoid

Server Rank : Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED]   Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 pm

i remember i backed off from 2 not tons.But well kk i understand your choice.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Niko
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Mark_Niko

Server Rank : Creator, Scripter, Developer

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED]   Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Im sorry Hydro, but i think that James deserves to lead it more than you, he been loyal to it for a year now, your application is still good though.

Denied. Due to James got accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://ogclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED]   Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydronoid's Los Santos Ballas Application [DENIED]
Page 1 of 1