OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yakuza Mafia Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Hitman
Hitman
David

Server Rank : Old School Player

Biography
Character Information:

Yakuza Mafia Application Empty
PostSubject: Yakuza Mafia Application   Yakuza Mafia Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Yakuza Mafia Application Yakuza

IC

Hello Brother,Whats your name?:

Where do you come From?:

Alright,How Old are you?:

Give me Atleast One good reason why you want to join our family.:

If you want to get in,i have to trust you,tell me all about you please (Minimum 15 Lines,100 Words,i count them.)

OOC:

How Old are you?:

What means PG?:

What means DM?:

What means MG?:

What means RP?:

What means GFA?:

What means RK?:

What means CK?(Give me Both):

What means DDB?:

Have you read the Rules(Both IC and OOC)?:

Code:
[center][img]http://www.freewebs.com/darkgta/yakuza.png[/img]
[i]
[b][color=red]IC

Hello Brother,Whats your name?:

Where do you come From?:

Alright,How Old are you?:

Give me Atleast One good reason why you want to join our family.:

If you want to get in,i have to trust you,tell me all about you please (Minimum 15 Lines,100 Words,i count them.)
[/color][/b]
[b][color=black]OOC:

How Old are you?:

What means PG?:

What means DM?:

What means MG?:

What means RP?:

What means GFA?:

What means RK?:

What means CK?(Give me Both):

What means DDB?:

Have you read the Rules(Both IC and OOC)?:[/color][/b][/i]
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Hydronoid
OG
OG
Hydronoid

Server Rank : Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Mafia Application   Yakuza Mafia Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 am

IC

Hello Brother,Whats your name?:Takeshi_Kumuratsu

Where do you come From?:Japanese

Alright,How Old are you?:23

Give me Atleast One good reason why you want to join our family.:To help the family to grow bigger and stronger.To help the Leader make it a feared and a respected family

If you want to get in,i have to trust you,tell me all about you please (Minimum 15 Lines,100 Words,i count them.)Takeshi was born in a cruel and a violent street.Everyone risked their lives to go outside.And when Takeshi got older he began to train hard.At the age of 16.Takeshi turned out to be the best fighter in their street.He was a bounty hunter later on.He made money by that.And Takeshi was offered 10 Million to kill the Associate President.Takeshi attempted.But he failed he ended up in the prison for 4 years.He got out when he was 20.He still had the old cash in the house.So he bought himself weapons.He took out 2 Desert Eagles and went for a walk.He saw his childhood bully's walking past him.He said ey Assholes.Then Takeshi took out his desert eagles and shot one guy to the face.The other in the stomach and the third one ran off with no injury.Then cops came again.Put Takeshi in the prison for 2 years.He was a feared man in the prisons.Even the most dangerous gangs were afraid of him.One day he got out of prison he lived a normal life.He Found a girlfriend and they have a son.After 2 years ago His Girl and son got killed by criminals.So he had enough in the streets.Took some bounty money packed his things bought a ticket to LS.He went on the first flight.But what a surprise the Plane wouldent start.So the next 4 days he got into a new plane.and flied to LS.Then he bought a hotel.So he can spare some money.Then he saw some Yakuza's in the streets and thought hey they are Yakuza i might try to join them to.So i can get the hang of this city for good.

OOC:

How Old are you?:14

What means PG?:Powergame Doing impossible stuff like lifting a tank

What means DM?:Deathmatch killing others for no reason

What means MG?:Metagame Mixing IC with OOC

What means RP?:Roleplay Acting and pretending like its real life

What means GFA?:Guns From Ass taking a weapon out with no /me

What means RK?:Revengekill If a guy kills you,You go back to him and kill him back

What means CK?(Give me Both):Character kill You rp that your character got killed so you change your nick and rp as another person.Carkill Like driving on top of people and letting them die that way.

What means DDB?:Driver Drive-by When you have SMG you press q or e in the drivers seat and shoot.

Have you read the Rules(Both IC and OOC)?:Yakuza Elite

Back to top Go down
David
Hitman
Hitman
David

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Mafia Application   Yakuza Mafia Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 am

Takeshi_Kumuratsu,Very Nice Apply!
Good Story,the server is not open yet,and i belive i know your rp skills from SLS,so your Accepted,Welcome to the Yakuza Mafia

Tell me what name you will take in the server
Back to top Go down
SGL
SGL

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Mafia Application   Yakuza Mafia Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 am

IC

Hello Brother,Whats your name?: Samyueru_Suzuki

Where do you come From?: United Kingdom (Japanese heritage)

Alright,How Old are you?: 30

Give me Atleast One good reason why you want to join our family.: I'm a master of asian styled roleplay, And am willing to do whatever is nessicary in order to secure our dominance among the gang's of the streets.

Samyueru Suzuki is a 30 year old Japanese-British gangster. Having lived most of his life in the United Kingdom hanging around with local street gangs in London, He eventually grew tired and aspired for the more interesting life of the Yakuza. He has came to America in order to secure his position in the Yakuza of Los Santos. An extremely dangerous individual with many talents embraced. He is a Master of hand to hand combat, Expert with firearms; Paticulary double fisted pistols; SMG's etc, And also extremely proficant with vehicles of any shape or form. He loves nothing more then money and opportunities that will satisfy his thriller lifestyle. He may act wise and calm when in front of his noble clan, But can suddenly outburst into a frantic wisecrack in midst of battles themselves. He is feared by those who challenge him and well respected by his fellow yakuza, He is one man you would not want to get on the bad side of...

OOC:

How Old are you?: *CLASSIFIED*

What means PG?: Acting somewhat like a god-ish deity when you are just a normal human.

What means DM?: Murdering other players without a cause whatsoever.

What means MG?: Using player knowledge that the character does not know and verbally describing it, Or vice versa.

What means RP?: Acting like you would in real life by playing a role which your character is assigned to.

What means GFA?: Taking out a major weapon without warning or using a roleplay command.

What means RK?: Getting revenge on the player who killed/KO'ed you last, Normally a case of Deathmatching or a roleplay styled kill/KO that the victim will not let slide.

What means CK?(Give me Both): Character Kill = Killing a character by an ingame event that is unescapable from and will change certain future events within the game. Car Kill = Running over or parking a vehicle on top of a player to kill them without any form of retaliation. Usage of said tactic is banned in some servers.

What means DDB?: Driver Drive By shooting on a player or vehicle, Cause's massive damage without any lag between shots. Can match the power of the minigun and will kill fairly quickly and effortlessly, Thus usage is banned in some servers.

Have you read the Rules(Both IC and OOC)?: *sigh* ...Yakuza Elite...

PS: I didn't see the black text when i read the rules last, Consider making them grey like the rest of your "rules".

Last edited by SGL on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
David
Hitman
Hitman
David

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Mafia Application   Yakuza Mafia Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 am

SGL,Very Nice Apply,good Story,since i know your rp skill as an asian,il accept you.
Welcome to you the Yakuza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza Mafia Application   Yakuza Mafia Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakuza Mafia Application
Page 1 of 1