AuthorMessage
Ghero
Tough
Tough

Server Rank : Moderator, OldSchool Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:37 am

We wont have and we dont need the 24/24 time system. Like everyone was wishing to RP at night aswell, we will increase the time rate so we will have maybe 2 times night every day.
But the 24 minute day like ingame is too fast lol Razz
Dont know what to suggest...
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

Server Rank : Player

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Domino wrote:
Man i have a question to you now Very Happy

QAbout the password and everything, if a person gets the Pass of a job or something and then he leaves the Faction, can he still log into the job or something?

Passwords will change every week, plus leaders can request for the password to be changed and it will be done as soon as possible. If the person abuses the fact that he knows the password even after he's left the faction, shouldn't that equal a ban for a few days. And about the Law and Enforcement skins, to access those skins, you need a password but that will be changing frequently. If this script is used then I'll be changing it after a person gets kicked out or leave then I'll give the password to Strike and he'll tell the people in his faction.

Also news about the president and the mayor, if you are playing this role then you'll be able to collect tax/profit from the hospital and government house(where the government works, talks about changes in society and roleplay). While everyone receives a normal paycheck people who have passwords for jobs who are in legal factions, I'll try and make so that they receive a higher payday than the rest of the people who are unemployed but I'm sure if it will work yet but hey, we're here to have fun and roleplay, not for the money.

Houses are scripted now by the way, if this is used then with upcoming updates more houses will be added around the places that have no houses like areas in Los Flores/Collinas, more in The Hills and wherever. Prices are still to be discussed.

But in the scripting testing, everyone will be given passwords for all jobs and houses will be set to lower prices, also weapons will be low as well and businesses so people can test it but after the testing period which may go on for a few days depending on what Mark says. Everyone will lose everything they got in the testing and things will probably start up for real if there are no bugs.

24 hours is sometimes annoying, I kinda liked how it was on SLS1 but that was too quick so there was not enough roleplay. Maybe we could have day and night 4 times a day? So 24 hours will equal 6 hours? Or maybe two times a day 12 hours equals 24 hours ingame?
Back to top Go down
Gran
Wannabe
Wannabe

Server Rank : Loyal To Bikers.

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:27 pm

I prefer Day and Night four times.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Wannabe
Wannabe

Server Rank : Old School Player

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:34 pm

About around 1 Hour for 24 hours IG ?
Back to top Go down
Craig
Tough
Tough

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:39 pm

That would be WAY too fast :S
Back to top Go down
Gran
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Na. As Youngty said 24hours equal to 6 like: 6 Day 6 Night 6 Day 6 Night
Back to top Go down
Brian
Hitman
Hitman

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Agreed with Gran, that would be best
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Okay, I'll set it so that 6 hours equals 24 hours. So atleast some people will be able to roleplay at night too. I think six hours is long enough to have a good day/night roleplay. If anyone has any more ideas, feel free to share it. 1 hour is too short...
Back to top Go down
Domino
Post Shooter
Post Shooter

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Gran wrote:
Na. As Youngty said 24hours equal to 6 like: 6 Day 6 Night 6 Day 6 Night

Its gonna be 6 Day and night 6 day and night 6 day and night 6 day and night and not like you said.
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Okay, well after talking to Mark, Strike and Rick about the scripting thing, I began to sense that if I was -to- become one of the scripters then it would be like I'm taking over. This ain't to make the Lead Admins look bad or anything but with nough respect, through the comments and stuff, mostly by Mark - I ain't angry you man, just saying. I'll just kick back and wait for you guys to do it rather than push my script forward which has most of my ideas where you guys haven't even chose or picked nearly most of the stuffs. I'm certainly not leaving, I'll be here to help if any of the Lead Admins need me but this ain't my server and me offering that help out thing made it seem like I wanted to take over and I hate feeling like that. Even if I go through with it, I can sense that there will be problems in the future and I ain't got time for no Milos/SGL thing to happen again between us, no offence to SGL or Milos. Just tryna avoid that because I could already see it coming. So overall, I'm staying and will help out if Mark request and I won't put forward my script because I'm not retarded, I do know that it will seem like I'm taking over and I don't want any problems building up between any of the lead admins and me. So yeah, I guess Mark, Strike and Rick really wanted to make a server of their own with their own ideas so I'll leave it to them. If you guys need any help, I'll do my best in whatever way I can but yeah, I thought about it long and I've come to this decision, its their server and they should not feel like someone is coming to take over so I'll show some respect and leave them to run their server.
Back to top Go down
Soulja

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:56 pm

YoungTy, they don't want your script ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idonthaveawebsitegetlostfool.com
Compie
Forum addict
Forum addict

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Noone Said even a bad word about this script, As i know Mark Said its very nice, and other head admins dont got anything against it, (as all other players). I guess its Just YoungTy's Problem here, But hey if he dosent want to give the script we wont push on him and say to give us the script, its his Decision.
Back to top Go down
Ghero
Tough
Tough

Server Rank : Moderator, OldSchool Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Guys please thank YoungTy, because the lead admins already had a decision which you all would like, but with Young's step back everything changed now. You gotta wait until the lead admins have another decision...

No questions about the last decision please
Since it failed no one needs to know
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:53 pm

You guys, did you even bother to read my post? I never said the lead admins said anything bad about my script - I made it clear exactly what they said and it was across the lines of me not trying to take things over or stuff like that. Even though we made a decision, I still felt that because overally it was my script, that I would become main scripter and it would be like its Mark's server and I'm taking over thats why I stepped back to let Mark pick what he wants. I don't see how thats a bad thing, if anything, its called fucking respect, no need to start acting like a dick about it, I'm still gonna help Mark out with areas in the script if he is stuck. So, wow, relax.
Back to top Go down
Compie
Forum addict
Forum addict

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:58 pm

im really relaxed atm (xD), and you need to chill out man, as i said its your decision, and its your script, you have all the rights to keep it as yours, i know on your place i wouldent give away my script that easy aswell, but aigh' i aint mad at you (and i guess other guys are not aswell), good luck with helpin to Mark Man, i hope we will see CLS soon Smile
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Its not about giving my script, thats not even a problem, I wouldn't have to give my script anyways, they said I could have full control over it but you see don't you see that, thats the problem? In the future, don't you see a problem arising from that, me, having full control to the script, I'm just tryna avoid all of that and if Mark doesn't want me to help then fine, its his choice. I'm still gonna be here supporting anyways...
Back to top Go down
Compie
Forum addict
Forum addict

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Well i guess Players are Just tired to sit around the forums all day, or play other games, Some of them allready want to login to the RP server with their old Server Friends, And start to RP like we used to, (I Aint talking about myself here, but i aswell want to RP allready), But hey like you said, who knowes what can happened in future beween us. So its better to just wait. i think mark should say something here also.
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Yeah okay, I'll talk to Mark whever he's on msn to see what I can help out with the script...so he'll be the main scripter, not me.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Niko
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Server Rank : Creator, Scripter, Developer

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Well right now i only got a few things to say about CLS, and not about Youngs script right now, and it is that, i got a damn trojan that smashed almost my whole pc in under 4 seconds, all i saved was those animations i scripted for Aftermath back then(i scripted like 100 news for sgl, which he never added) so all i got atm is the around 300 animations, i still gotta get help from my brother to set up my pc again so i can play sa mp and test out my work, i can't continue/restart the work before then, im sorry about this, i don't know how the fuck i got that psycho virus, but i swear. i will go right back to work as soon as my brother helped me out with my pc.

Still in Grove Street Families Till the end!
-----------------------------------------------------
R.I.P Street Life Stories RPG and Aftermath 1993 RolePlay.
Crime Life Stories Creator Developer and Hoster. In memory of Street Life Stories and Aftermath.
Back to top Go down
http://ogclan.forumotion.com
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Anything I can do to help with the script? If so then ask me on msn.
Back to top Go down
Bonicco
OG
OG

Server Rank : Old School player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Mark get your time.Trojans are very annoying..well they arn't complet viruses but they are still bad enough.Well u should scan ur PC with an anti spyware.Or are you sure that's an trojan 100%?Were you have it then..if you can post againe ofc.
Back to top Go down
David
Hitman
Hitman

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:13 pm

i belive his brother has a pc and he posts from it
Back to top Go down
Mark_Niko
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Server Rank : Creator, Scripter, Developer

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:14 pm

lol i already reformated my whole pc, the trojan is gone, i saved a few things on a usb stick which wasnt infected, which was my 3ds max program (lucky lol) a few old mods i had made(saved some of my own favorites) and then the animation note pad files, the rest is past and doomed :/

Still in Grove Street Families Till the end!
R.I.P Street Life Stories RPG and Aftermath 1993 RolePlay.
Crime Life Stories Creator Developer and Hoster. In memory of Street Life Stories and Aftermath.
Back to top Go down
http://ogclan.forumotion.com
David
Hitman
Hitman

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Mark_Niko wrote:
lol i already reformated my whole pc, the trojan is gone, i saved a few things on a usb stick which wasnt infected, which was my 3ds max program (lucky lol) a few old mods i had made(saved some of my own favorites) and then the animation note pad files, the rest is past and doomed :/
well take your time,youngty offers you help here i belive you can work something out
Back to top Go down
Gran
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Soo. If You(Mark) are going to script all the script alone how many time you are planning to take server to fully 100%?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server   

Back to top Go down

The server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next