OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications are open!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark_Niko
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Mark_Niko

Server Rank : Creator, Scripter, Developer

Biography
Character Information:

Applications are open! Empty
PostSubject: Applications are open!   Applications are open! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 pm

I know the server is far from done, but why not get everything ready right away? The faction leader applications are open, if you wish to lead one of the factions, then apply, but remember to read everything properly, and really think if you really want to lead that faction, as i said, all past gang hoppers got a second chance for a new start with a cleared reputation, so i advice you not to blow your chance, to actually join or even lead a faction, the rules are the same as on Aftermath, only admins and faction members can vote, but NOTE THIS: Since i havent got any admins exept me, rick and strike yet, i will ONLY THIS TIME allow every player to vote, this will be disabled again when the server is up running, and i got an admin team together. Happy applying!

Note: to you who already read the rules, you may read them again, they have been editted, and please, make some proper applications, and not some 5 year old kid ones.
Back to top Go down
https://ogclan.forumotion.com

Applications are open!
Page 1 of 1