OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application

Go down 
+2
bishop
»James_Parker«
6 posters
AuthorMessage
»James_Parker«
OG
OG
»James_Parker«

Server Rank : Los Santos Ballas Leader

Biography
Character Information:

Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application Empty
PostSubject: Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application   Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Los Santos Ballas Application Form:

IC

A'yo, Wha' chu' name Nigga?:
A'ight, How old are chu'?:
A'ight, Why chu' wanna join Da Ballaz?:
A'ight, Chu' ready to die fo' 'da hood?:
Aight, now tell me what happened to make you who you are now?(Requirement: 15 Lines, 90 words at least.):

OOC

How old are you?:
Why you wanna join the Ballas?:
What will be your In-Game name?
What means MG?:
What means RP?:
What means PG?:
What means DM?:
What means RK?:
What means GFA?:
What means RNS?
What means CK?(both answers):
What means DDB?:
Have you read the rules(Both IC and OOC)?:

Code:

[color=white]IC[/color]
[color=darkred]
A'yo, Wha' chu' name Nigga?:
A'ight, How old are chu'?:
A'ight, Why chu' wanna join Da Ballaz?:
A'ight, Chu' ready to die fo' 'da hood?:
Aight, now tell me what happened to make you who you are now?(Requirement: 15 Lines, 90 words at least.):
[/color]

[color=white]OOC[/color]
[color=darkred]
How old are you?:
Why you wanna join the Ballas?:
What will be your In-Game name?
What means MG?:
What means RP?:
What means PG?:
What means DM?:
What means RK?:
What means GFA?:
What means RNS?
What means CK?(both answers):
What means DDB?:
Have you read the rules(Both IC and OOC)?:
[/color]

Last edited by »James_Parker« on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bishop
OG
OG

Server Rank : Old School Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application   Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

IC

A'yo, Wha' chu' name Nigga?:Luise Johnson
A'ight, How old are chu'?: 21
A'ight, Why chu' wanna join Da Ballaz?: I wanna join the ballas coz' I heard bout' the ballas alot, I live at Idlewood st' and I know the other members. and i just want to be part of the Ballaz.
A'ight, Chu' ready to die fo' 'da hood?: Chea'
Aight, now tell me what happened to make you who you are now?(Requirement: 15 Lines, 90 words at least.): I borned in Los Santos, at East Los Santos.
My father was taxi driver and my mom was buissness woman.
at age of 17 my mom and dad had to move in San Feirro, they got a good job there..
So, i left to live with my brother in East Los Santos, He was 23 years old.
Anyway, One day when i was walking back home after school,
2 mexicans with blue rags came to me and pushed me down, they tried to rob me..
but for my luck 2 of my friends from the school who live near me passed by and saw them.
They came to this 2 mexicans and made them leave, later I udnerstood that my 2 friends were from the ballas gang and i thought about join them too..
but I was not sure that i really want to join a gang.
One day again when i was walking back to my home from schoo,
I saw a shootout between few ballas and again few mexicans, I could not pass it was too dangerous so i found a hideout and sat there, few minutes after that 2 ballas got injured and their weapon fell near me, I saw that the mexicans are going to kill them so i moved as fast as i can and cought the gun, I aimed with the gun and shoot 3 times, I hit both mexicans, I killed one and the other one only got injured, I felt scared but the ballas made me feel better after the thanked and helped me get to my home.
Now, I am 21 and I want to join the ballas and be part of them.

OOC

How old are you?: 15
Why you wanna join the Ballas??: I was in the ballas in sls1 and i really liked it.. I had the most fun with them and i really like them.
What means MG?: Metagame - Mix ooc knowledge with IC [for exaple use the name tag when you dont know the person icly]
What means RP?: Role Play - Act like in real life.
What means PG?: Power game - Do impossible things and force someone to rp something.
What means DM?: Deathmatch - Killing people without any reason.
What means RK?: Revenge killing - Kill someone after he killed you. [as a revenge]
What means GFA?: Guns from ass - take your weapon without using /me or using incorrect /me cmd.
What means RNS? Run and Shoot - use dual weapons and while pressing on the move bottoms press the shooting bottom too..
What means CK?(both answers): Car kill - kill someone with your car || Character kill - kill someone rply and make him start new IC [new life]
What means DDB?: Driver Drive by when the driver shoots from the car |not allowed.
Have you read the rules(Both IC and OOC)?: Yes
Los Santos Ballas Fo'Life

This applicant has been Accepted to the Lo$ Santos Ballaz
Back to top Go down
Jonhy
Wannabe
Wannabe
Jonhy

Server Rank : IMABALLALOL

PostSubject: Re: Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application   Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:47 am

Los Santos Ballas Application Form:

IC

A'yo, Wha' chu' name Nigga?: Jay J, homie
A'ight, How old are chu'?: 21 dawg
A'ight, Why chu' wanna join Da Ballaz?: Cuz' its time to become a real G
A'ight, Chu' ready to die fo' 'da hood?: Hell ye'
I was Borned in Las Venturas, i camed to Los Santos with my parents when i have 14 years, my dad bought one house in Glen Park, some dayz ago i meet some new guyz and i started to chill with them, we rob a back together and we succed, some yers passed and we thinked about rob a bank , we recruited some of our friends bought guns and shit .
Next day we went to the some stores, and we robbed it successfully , we robbed like 1 Million , some weeks ago one gang called Temple Drive Familys got noticed that we robbed the bank , they came to our hood
and killed us all , i survived , few yars ago i started to chill with the Ballas "Front Yard" and i learn how to live in the streetz , they trained me to be a real G , one guy called Vory , but he died in a street fight with the Groves.
Now i want to obtain the Purple Rag and become a Real G and revenge my friends and Vory

OOC

How old are you?: 15
Why you wanna join the Ballas??: Beacause its a good gang ..
What means MG?:Mix OOC with IC like do xD IC ...
What means RP?:Act like IRL, do /me's ...
What means PG?: Do things u can't do IRL, do unrealistic /me's like /me Take his Minigun from the pocket, /me have super powers ..
What means DM?:Kill someone without reason
What means RK?:Kill someone who killed u before
What means GFA?:Take a gun without /me
What means RNS?Shot while runing
What means CK?(both answers):CharacterKill - Kill your Character and come with other ; CarKill - Kill a guy with your car ..
What means DDB?: Kill someone from the car
Have you read the rules(Both IC and OOC)?: Yea Ballas 4 Life !

This applicant has been Accepted into the Lo$ Santoz Ballaz.
Back to top Go down
Jerry_Andrews([B]Jerry)
Tough
Tough
Jerry_Andrews([B]Jerry)

Server Rank : Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application   Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 am

IC

A'yo, Wha' chu' name Nigga?:Jerry Andrews bigga' Call me 8Ball
A'ight, How old are chu'?:23
A'ight, Why chu' wanna join Da Ballaz?:Ch'all coo',I heard alot of things bout' yall and I need sum dollaz too
A'ight, Chu' ready to die fo' 'da hood?:Fo' Sho'
Aight, now tell me what happened to make you who you are now?(Requirement: 15 Lines, 90 words at least.):Aigh nigg'..I was borned in San Fierro on 1.11.1970,During my childhood i grew up on Foster Valley hood,San Fierro. I did some dumb shit by joining a snitch assez gang Foster Gang.All they do is to drag you down,one day we went to robbin' sum 24/7... we take the money and shit but the seller call's fast the police and tha' punkazz gangstaz put all the shit on my back and run.The police catch me and move me to LSPD Jail with a sentence of 5 years.Now im FREE but Im a broke ass mofugga no money no house and i heard alot of Ballas in jail so I wanna join ya' cuz I trust ya'.

OOC

How old are you?:15
Why you wanna join the Ballas?:Cuz i was in Ballas since 1993 first open
What will be your In-Game name?Jerry_Andrews(but if the server goes on old nick system ill put Jerry)
What means MG?:Metagaming mixing OOC info's with IC info's ex in IC:Haha you n00b James is not @sum
What means RP?:Roleplay act like in real life ex: /me take's the keys on goes to the car
What means PG?:Powergaming Do unrealistic shit ex: /me jump from a block to block
What means DM?:Deathmatch Kill a person without any reason
What means RK?:Revengekill Take a revenge on someone by killin' him
What means GFA?:Gun from Azz take the gun without using /me
What means RNS?Shoot while running
What means CK?(both answers):Carkill:kill a person with a car CharKill:Kill sumone RPly and that person have to come back with another nick and character
What means DDB?:Driver driver by when you or the passangers shoot's from the car
Have you read the rules(Both IC and OOC)?:Los Santos Ballas Fo'Life

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kOsEqFan
Rasheed_Vonx
Wannabe
Wannabe
Rasheed_Vonx

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application   Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

IC

A'yo, Wha' chu' name Nigga?: Rasheed Vonx
A'ight, How old are chu'?: enough ( laugh ) am 27 yo'
A'ight, Why chu' wanna join Da Ballaz?: i'm literally borned in ballas , so whachu' think ?
A'ight, Chu' ready to die fo' 'da hood?: You kiddin' right ? Of course
Aight, now tell me what happened to make you who you are now?(Requirement: 15 Lines, 90 words at least.): i was borned in Los Santos All Saints hospital , when at the age of 12 i first time used my gun , i had brother who got hardly stabbed but he survived ! My mother worked in local school and my father was truck man ... One day my mom was attacked by local gang galled Grove Street , so ... day after that , i bought a gun and i went to school with my brother ...We started the fight with those greenie fools , i shooted one member and in that fight my brother got stabbed ! After that i was expelled from school , my parents sent me to military academy when i was 15 ... so i was there 'till the age of 19 then i got accepted n U.S. Army ... i served army untill 23 years old ... but i was always with my homies from Los Santos , i smuggled Gun For them and i always helped 'em . So here i am , Los Santos ballas !

OOC

How old are you?: 15 ( almost 16 , on 20 of august )
Why you wanna join the Ballas?: Ballas most fit me , from the day i joined server i was in ballas i was in ballas for year and half and i still want to be in .
What will be your In-Game name? Sly Boogy {B}Sly
What means MG?: Metagaming [ Mixing OOC and IC ]
What means RP?: Roleplaying [ Acting like in Real Life ]
What means PG?: Powergaming [ Doing impossible things that you can't do IRL ]
What means DM?: Deatmatching [ Killing random people ]
What means RK?: Revenge Kill [ When someone Kills you RPly IG and you come after that and kill him ]
What means GFA?: Guns from Ass [ When you just draw a gun or i should say scroll , without doing /me ]
What means RNS? Run and Shoot [ When you Run and Shoot people Non RPly ]
What means CK?(both answers): Car Kill & Character Kill
What means DDB?: Driver Drive By ( Not allowed )
Have you read the rules(Both IC and OOC)?: Los Santos Ballaz fo' life

Back to top Go down
Lance Tyler ([TDF]Sweet))
Wannabe
Wannabe
Lance Tyler ([TDF]Sweet))

Server Rank : Player

PostSubject: Re: Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application   Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:16 pm

IC

A'yo, Wha' chu' name Nigga?: Lance Tyler
A'ight, How old are chu'?: 18 nigg'
A'ight, Why chu' wanna join Da Ballaz?:cuz' its like a family to me mah nigga
A'ight, Chu' ready to die fo' 'da hood?:Chea fo sho
Aight, now tell me what happened to make you who you are now?(Requirement: 15 Lines, 90 words at least.):(I hate to write storys , sry but lemme try) Aigh nigga' , i was raised in da Ghetto. I had mah frist weapon wid' da age of 10. Some niggaz from da hood told me to shoot some bitches up. They drove me to their Hood and noone expected that 2 minutes later shoots will fall. I walked normally up to them , Lifted up my shirt , slided mah strap out and shoot at em. Since there im an Ice Cold Killahhh'. I started to deal with drugs with the age of 14. My family was poor and i had to get sum cash in da house. They didnt knew that i was drug dealing, i just said i took a job in some market 2 blocks away. When i was finally 16 i was a part of some lil crime organisation. We robbed people n' shiii' chu know?. I got 17 and they kicked me out from them cuz' i killed one of em , cuz he said that mah momma is a hoe'. Now im here and wanna join the Ballazz , cuzz..

OOC

How old are you?:13 , 30. August 14.
Why you wanna join the Ballas?:Cause i wanna try out the set and try to stay loayal this time. I fucked up half a year ago , i was known as a ganghopper and i dont wannabe called like that again.
What will be your In-Game name? [B]Lance
What means MG?:metagame
What means RP?:Roleplaying , actin like irl
What means PG?:Powergame
What means DM?:Deathmatch
What means RK?:Revengekilling
What means GFA?:Guns from Ass
What means RNS? Run n Shoot
What means CK?(both answers):Car killing, Charakter killing
What means DDB?:Driver Drive By
Have you read the rules(Both IC and OOC)?: Fo'Life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application   Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lo$ Santoz Ballaz Application
Page 1 of 1