OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Compie
Forum addict
Forum addict
Compie

Server Rank : Old School Player

Biography
Character Information:

Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]   Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Server name: [V]Compton
Forum name: Compton
Which faction do you want to lead: I Want to Lead Los Santos Vagos
What do you know about this faction?: The Los Santos Vagos is a Hispanic street gang based on the eastern side of Los Santos, their Hood Is: East Beach, Las Colinas, Los Flores, Half Of East Los Santos. By The Single Player Story Vagos Have Affiliations With "Los Santos Ballas", "San Fierro Rifa", "Russian Mafia". Thise Gangs Had a Big Business Of Drug Dealing Between Los Santos And San Fierro Wich Allowed To Earn Good Money And To Buy Good Weapons. (Vagos Also Had Small Contacts With "C.R.A.S.H."). Los Santos Vagos Were Beefing With another Mexican/Hispanic Gang On The South Side of Los Santos, "Varrios Los Aztecas" Wich Wear turquoise Rags. And With An Afro-American Gang "Orange Grove Families" That Wear Green/Orange Colors. (The Conflict Beetwen Vagos and Families Can be Explained By Turf Wars, Thise gangs For allready Long Time Fight for "Seville Boulevard" And "East Beach"). The Vagos Were Seen Wearing Yellow Colors, The Vehicles This gang mostly Uses Are: Oceanic, Torando, hermes, Savanna, Bike.
What can you do for this faction?: Well The Old School Player Might Rember Me in Charge Of This Gang, And How It Was Going When i was Leading, I Would like to Make Vagos Active And To Make them the Best RP gang on the Server, I Will Check Every Member i recruit and He Will Have to RP with Us For Sometime before he gets accepted.
Why do you want to lead this faction?: I Understood That The Faction i Belong in is Vagos, i Had The Best Momenets of my Time Playng SA-MP in this Faction, And i Really Like To RP as A Mexican.
Explain RP, DM, PG, MG, OOC, IC:
RP - Roleplay = Acting like in real life and using the /me and /do commands. Example: /me approcahes his and pulls the door locker.
/me slowly gets in the car and closes the door
/me leans back on the seat and spins the key in the car egnition
/me attempts to start up the engine
/do engine started up (( ))
/me starts to drive off
DM - Deathmatch = Killing A Play For a Non Roleplay Reason And Without Roleplay.
PG - Powergame = Acting unrealistic in Game With the Help Of /me Command and Not only for
Example: /me pulls out a minigun from his underpnats and explodes all Los Santos.
MG - Metagame = Mixing OOC and IC Chats, For Example: You Are Walking Around the Street and Some Random Player approcahes you that you never met RP'ly and he Calls your IC name without an explanation how he knew it was your name.
OOC - Out Of Character = Chat That is Used for Random Non RP Talking, For Example Smile Posting, Internet Slang, And in RL problems.
IC - In Character = Chat That Was Made for Roleplay Situations for Example: Talking With your Gang on the Server in Roleplay Way.
Anything else you want to add?: I Would Like to Add Few More Words, I Really hope i get accepted as the new vagos leader, I Really Thought Long (Since 1993 aftermath Roleplay) What i would like to join, and i decided that my place is in Vagos, I know Demarcoss Allready Applied for Leader, But Its not against the rules that there will be two applicants, so let the strongest Win.

Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] 11905510

Back to top Go down
bishop
OG
OG

Server Rank : Old School Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]   Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Well, as always the apply is nice, I know you can rp very good as vagos and just as i went back to ballas, I give you +1 Razz Goodluck
** Just dont leave them fast Razz
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

Server Rank : Player

PostSubject: Re: Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]   Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 pm

CPT?Lol it is not a question you always get +1 from me...Good luck ma' man Wink
Back to top Go down
Hydronoid
OG
OG
Hydronoid

Server Rank : Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]   Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Man a born vago +1 from me.And yea just try not to leave fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]   Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:06 pm

+ 1 Ene,you belong there.
Back to top Go down
Strike
Administator
Administator
Strike

Server Rank : Lead Admin, Forum Controller

PostSubject: Re: Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]   Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Locked - the application will be hold at the poll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]   Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compton's Los Santos Vagos Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1