OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have one mod and we need vote to use it!

Go down 
+12
Rasheed_Vonx
Jason
LA
Gran
Domino
bishop
David
Strike
Craig
Ghero
Compie
Rufio_Caslione
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is the mod good?
Yes
I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap88%I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 14 ]
No
I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Rasheed_Vonx
Wannabe
Wannabe
Rasheed_Vonx

Biography
Character Information:

I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 pm

awwww ... so it opens ocasionally , right ? ...
Hope i will hit the exact time when it opens again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

Server Rank : Player

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:41 pm

78.165.118.41:7777 come all !
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:01 pm

I played on it today, I like it but the only thing is that its a LA:RP edit, just like how Aftermath was and if we look at the problems with Aftermath, people got bored because it was that same Godfather edit that nearly all servers have. I think that if we wanna move forward, then we need a unique server, something that has us written all over it. I mean, if you take a look at SLS1, you'll see that more people played and enjoyed it better because it was something different from all the other godfather edits. In my opinion, I've played on many, many godfather scripts which have the same system, same everything and it gets boring after a while. SLS1's scripting was not all that special but most importantly it was fun at the end of the day. I wish that not to many servers will use this script because thats why hardly any godfather scripts attract new players because of the same atmosphere and you guys witnessed this in Aftermath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:03 pm

YoungTy wrote:
I played on it today, I like it but the only thing is that its a LA:RP edit, just like how Aftermath was and if we look at the problems with Aftermath, people got bored because it was that same Godfather edit that nearly all servers have. I think that if we wanna move forward, then we need a unique server, something that has us written all over it. I mean, if you take a look at SLS1, you'll see that more people played and enjoyed it better because it was something different from all the other godfather edits. In my opinion, I've played on many, many godfather scripts which have the same system, same everything and it gets boring after a while. SLS1's scripting was not all that special but most importantly it was fun at the end of the day. I wish that not to many servers will use this script because thats why hardly any godfather scripts attract new players because of the same atmosphere and you guys witnessed this in Aftermath.
I have nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Arru wrote:
YoungTy wrote:
I have nothing to say.

What do you mean lol?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:11 pm

u own'd me,k?
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Arru wrote:
u own'd me,k?

Lol what? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 am

Server opened again the ip is 78.165.118.41:7777 come all
Back to top Go down
DarkRandy
Wannabe
Wannabe
DarkRandy

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 am

ima play now and see if it is really cool
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 pm

IP is 78.165.118.41 server opened again
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Wannabe
Wannabe

Server Rank : Old School Player

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Love it +1
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 pm

I am making my own mod now if any1 wants to see old mod(LA-RP edit not mine) PM me on game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have one mod and we need vote to use it!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2