OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The server

Go down 
+16
OLD_SCHOOL
LiNcK
»James_Parker«
Strike
Rufio_Caslione
bishop
Soulja
David
Jonhy
Brian
Bonicco
Gran
Domino
Ghero
Compie
YoungTy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mark_Niko
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Mark_Niko

Server Rank : Creator, Scripter, Developer

Biography
Character Information:

The server - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 pm

can't say it, cause it depends on much now, first i gotta get my pc up running fully again, and my summer vacation ends next monday, so i can't say anything for sure before i start to script again, which i don't know when will be.
Back to top Go down
https://ogclan.forumotion.com
DarkRandy
Wannabe
Wannabe
DarkRandy

Server Rank : Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 am

to bad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad mine end in 2 days (August 4) Mad soooo ur not the only 1 with school problems and i also hope you actually finish CLS to the 100% so we ALL be able to feel like were back to SLS/1993 all over again
Back to top Go down
Gran
Wannabe
Wannabe
Gran

Server Rank : Loyal To Bikers.

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:45 am

Mark wouldn't this way would be easier than scripting alone and when you just have a time.

Solution is gather up Scripter team. Designate all the scripter team into pieces each piece could script something different. Than it will be a lot of easier than scripting alone.
Thats my opinion and i won't change it
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Wannabe
Wannabe

Server Rank : Old School Player

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Everyone chill out and be patient if we could wait for aftermath we can wait for this xD.Let the lead admins sort it out
Back to top Go down
Compie
Forum addict
Forum addict
Compie

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:48 pm

One Little Thing Oldie, When We Waited for Aftermath, we were playng on SLS and werent getting so bored.. so this time its way more difficult to wait.
Back to top Go down
David
Hitman
Hitman
David

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 pm

i belive you can find rp servers you can play compton and not getting bored,we just have to wait.
i guess samp isn't the only game or the only thing you do every day all day
Back to top Go down
Lance Tyler ([TDF]Sweet))
Wannabe
Wannabe
Lance Tyler ([TDF]Sweet))

Server Rank : Player

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:23 pm

This will be so damn Awesome
Back to top Go down
Compie
Forum addict
Forum addict
Compie

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Ryder, may i please ask you to find a smaller avatar, this kinda size of it is not allowed on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The server
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4