OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have one mod and we need vote to use it!

Go down 
+12
Rasheed_Vonx
Jason
LA
Gran
Domino
bishop
David
Strike
Craig
Ghero
Compie
Rufio_Caslione
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is the mod good?
Yes
I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_vote_lcap88%I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 14 ]
No
I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_vote_lcap12%I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

Server Rank : Player

I have one mod and we need vote to use it! Empty
PostSubject: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello persons,
I know you all waiting the script of Crime Life Stories i have one great mod!
Tutorial System:
If you don't want Tutorial so okay you don't get tutorial!But if you want write /tutorial!
Car Selling System:
Do you want a car?You need 3 level and enough money to buy it!In one gallery there is sport cars and one gallery there is sallons etc.
Bizz Selling System:
You can buy Bizz with 5 level and enough money you can put it Entrance Fee!
Payday System:
Payday isn't in bug and admins can do it!You must stay in the server(For 1 hours) to take your money/exp and your stats saved all you left the server!
Upload System:
It is only used by 1337-1338 Level Admins when the scripter script new thing scripter/owner writes /upload and the server restarted with all saved stats!
Faction System:
There is 16 Faction!LSMD,FBI,LSFD,Yakuza,PD,Grove Street etc.
Terrority System:
There is Terrority System too when you open the war admins come here and open the war and winner get the terrority!
Tester-Helper System etc.

I am translating it to English(Because i translate some parts to Turkish and now i am translating it to English again xD) if you want to test this come to the beta server i give the ip soon(When i translate it to English)
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi ppls the ip is:78.165.115.115:7777 come test the mode and vote to here
Forum addict
Forum addict
Compie

Server Rank : Old School Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Ruffio, I Think yo ushould Rename YOur Server to some other.. Cuse It cant be Crime Life Stories lol.. Its a name steal.. think of a name of your own..
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 pm

edited and password 2211
Back to top Go down
Ghero
Tough
Tough
Ghero

Server Rank : Moderator, OldSchool Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 pm

I´ve seen the server already. It has a very nice script, if you don´t mention the few bugs and fails, it already can be used to play and RP very well, really nice. Many objects are already on the map, like the nice outside of the All Saints Hospital I´ve seen. I suggest you all to try it and just come there to see...
Back to top Go down
Craig
Tough
Tough
Craig

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Rufio, did you make it yourself, or is it taken from the sa-mp forums? I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Strike
Administator
Administator
Strike

Server Rank : Lead Admin, Forum Controller

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Well i tested the script and i just can say that its awesome. It has a high potential and i guess with a bit work we could do it even better.

+1 from me, Lets see what the two other lead admins will say about that. I suggest you to show the other ppl the script too.
Back to top Go down
David
Hitman
Hitman
David

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Script sounds great realy,i hope admins could use it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Liked it. +1
Back to top Go down
bishop
OG
OG

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I like it Very Happy +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Domino
Post Shooter
Post Shooter
Domino

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Good mod, +1 From me, Hope we could use it.. But i think the chances are low, Cuase mark wanted to create his own server.
But w.e, Still good server and i hope we could start playing and RPing here untill the server will be ready. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Server opened again PW:2211 allbody can come play/test the server/mod
Back to top Go down
Craig
Tough
Tough
Craig

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:13 pm

+1 Good server.
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Opened again 78.165.101.139:7777 PW:2211
Back to top Go down
Gran
Wannabe
Wannabe
Gran

Server Rank : Loyal To Bikers.

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:01 pm

I really like the script just. As it said someone above me it needs to be fixed.
Gang and names should be fixed. Some house bugs and that nasty password requirement should be deleted.

What i liked ? The Gym in there you can take boxing matches and learn some new moves. Its amazing. I will write some more when see something new.
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:03 pm

You can buy a motorcycle from one gallery(Thanks to CPT to find it out)
Back to top Go down
LA
Gangster
Gangster
LA

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 pm

I saw the server, and i really think it's great ! My opinion is to keep some things in CLS original server, and/or remove cars from server. There's really too much of them. I like the things how you enter to interiors. You don't have to type /enter always. Just press "f" or "enter" and that's it Razz i vote +1
Back to top Go down
Compie
Forum addict
Forum addict
Compie

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm

I Really liked the server script, but it still needs some work on it, it aint perfect, but most of the things i liked, i aint going to say that i want this as CLS cuse i want to see what YoungTy and mark Have to offer more, but +1 for hosting this server meanwhile, i like to Spend my Time RP'ing there.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Post Shooter
Post Shooter
Domino

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah but the prob is, that His IP changes al the time, Kinda annoying, and that Almost no one enters it Sad
Back to top Go down
Jason
OG
OG
Jason

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Hmm , haven't been playing for a while , got to check all the stuff..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/somdoy
LA
Gangster
Gangster
LA

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm

lol, today, as i remember there was around 6-8 people, and it was just screwing around, and i think we should RP on that server as much as possible, before we get our CLS.. It's really good server, so yes, we can use everything to RP there.. so.. let's just start...
Back to top Go down
Rasheed_Vonx
Wannabe
Wannabe
Rasheed_Vonx

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Eyyy !!! Gimme the IP of that Server , i wanna play maaaaaaaaaaaaan Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonicco
OG
OG
Bonicco

Server Rank : Old School player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Tomorrow Rufio will announce when he opens the server.
Back to top Go down
Rasheed_Vonx
Wannabe
Wannabe
Rasheed_Vonx

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Didn't some of old players already played ? as i heard ....
Well maybe i heard wrong :S
Back to top Go down
Bonicco
OG
OG
Bonicco

Server Rank : Old School player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 pm

We already played.But the server it's closed.It ain't hosted 24/7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have one mod and we need vote to use it!   I have one mod and we need vote to use it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have one mod and we need vote to use it!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next