OG Clan backup forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OG Clan backup forum

Cake, lol

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The server

Go down 
+16
OLD_SCHOOL
LiNcK
»James_Parker«
Strike
Rufio_Caslione
bishop
Soulja
David
Jonhy
Brian
Bonicco
Gran
Domino
Ghero
Compie
YoungTy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

Server Rank : Player

The server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 am

Soulja wrote:
Man, that's very good! The password thang for the skins is awesome, I always wanted to see this in SLS! That is awesome! The cellphone script looks good too, but I think we should have a cmd like /call 911 or anything like that, I think it would be better.
And, I like the RP cmds like /do /shout /low and etc etc.

Good work man, I really did like this!!

It will be hard to connect the /call 911 script with the cop job because the cellphone and the jobs have their own filterscript so its almost impossible to make it connect together but yeah, thats the best I could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:05 am

Really good.
But if you want to get it accepted you must connect:
All grove to GSF.
All Balla sets to Ballas.
All Aztecas/Rifas to Aztecas.
Delete crips and useless.
Also i guess you should add girls to the gang sections.
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:10 am

Yeah, I'm not gonna change it yet till they reply, I'm not gonna delete anything at the moment, just gonna add, till they reply and I'll change it to what the server wants and make everything connect to the server but about the sets thing. Sometimes this server goes through times when they want sets then it goes through times when they want everything together, if thats the case then I can just lock all the unnessecary gangs so no one can spawn with them. Also the Crips and the Bloods, I can lock those too if the server chooses that they don't won't it, instead of deleting it completely, that way, if the server does get popular and people are asking for more gangs then it will be easy to open up the skins. Los Locotes will definitely change to Varrio's and Latin Kings will turn into Vagos for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:35 am

But remember that Varrio uses Aztecas skins and Rifas.
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah, as Mark said so I'll change that too.
Back to top Go down
Soulja

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:39 am

I can see that YoungTy's script with Mark's script together can be very good. I mean, you can see how good this is looking, it's very complete for a creation from scratch, really. You server owners and scripters and helpers etc etc, keep this up eh, this is getting hot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idonthaveawebsitegetlostfool.com
Gran
Wannabe
Wannabe
Gran

Server Rank : Loyal To Bikers.

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 am

I missed Arms Dealer job here
Back to top Go down
Domino
Post Shooter
Post Shooter
Domino

Server Rank : Old School Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 am

Maen, I HOPE that mark will work with you!!! The server looks just AWSOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM God damn man, How do you do that?!?! I JUST LOVEW WHAT YOU SCRIPTZED THERE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bishop
OG
OG

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 am

You did really nice here :]
I really want to try the script..
Back to top Go down
Bonicco
OG
OG
Bonicco

Server Rank : Old School player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 am

Me to,keep the good work...we may have a better srv then aftermath at all...maybe even then sls 1 xD
Back to top Go down
Ghero
Tough
Tough
Ghero

Server Rank : Moderator, OldSchool Player

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:48 am

Chill people...there are still many decisions to lead.
Wait untill Mark is here, the lead admins talked a little and then wait for their response.
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Gran wrote:
I missed Arms Dealer job here

I was going to add it but, I remembered a server which you all probably know of where they have gun dealer job and all I see is people abusing, so I'll probably create spots near Grove, Ballas, Varrios and Vagos turf and the Mafias too so they can access their own guns. Maybe I'll make it so that each gang can access different type of guns. EG Grove - Colt, Tec-9 and AK47 Mafia - Deagle AK47 Sniper Country Rifle. But this is just talk since I've never done this before so right now I'm just reading up about it but I'll get it.

And Gheros right lol, I would love to host this even today, I've got the money ready and I've even found a host that could host in Holland or the UK, was thinking about getting the 30 slots package for a month then after that order a 50 slot one and I'd pay over the course of 3 months through paypal automatically. But still, we have to wait for the lead admins decision. At the end of the day, I don't wanna host it then they decide no and its like I'm advertising on their server lol.

About the host, if all goes well with the decision, the host has a test server, so people can check if their pings cool and lagg before I actually buy it.

Thanks for the comments, really glad you like it. With this, I'm trying what the lead admins want you know, not making it like a godfather script(aftermath) but a little more like SLS1 but a better script which will make people enjoy it and roleplay at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Compie
Forum addict
Forum addict
Compie

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Young Ty host if for free from ur house meanwhile, just so we can see it!!!!!!!!! login to MSN so i can explain ya how to!
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Compton wrote:
Young Ty host if for free from ur house meanwhile, just so we can see it!!!!!!!!! login to MSN so i can explain ya how to!

Reply on msn already!
Back to top Go down
Rufio_Caslione
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Add me to your MSN youngty
Back to top Go down
Strike
Administator
Administator
Strike

Server Rank : Lead Admin, Forum Controller

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Compton wrote:
YoungTy wrote:
Compton wrote:

Reply on msn already!
Rufio_Caslione wrote:
Add me to your MSN youngty

Could you make such stuff over PM? Because i dont see a point to share that with everyone else when you only speak to one person. so you should use the PRIVATE message
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am

There are over 200+ houses being added right now, spent a shitload of time yesterday finding the interior positions and the exterior as well. All interiors have been made to fit the outside. Each area, Ganton, The Hills, Idlewood, Glen Park, Rollin Heights, Jefferson, El Corona, Temple, Maria Beach, Seville and Willowfield have a wide variety of interiors. There are like 25+ different type of interiors. A house system is in the making now. I won't say much since I'd rather it be tested. About the prices, that will have to be discussed with Mark and such if he accepts this.

Businesses, I can create any business and the owner of the business can collect their profit of how much they made. Businesses can vary from owning clubs to an Illegal weapon shop or just owning a Liquour store/Mini-Market. I'll create a few but the rest will also have to be discussed with Mark and the other lead admins. Maybe, Grove, Ballas, Varrios and Vagos will have their own supply of weapons from the shop or can buy a weapon shop to get supplied. I don't know yet.

Also, extra things will be scripted but I won't say, just have to wait till the server is open for testing. It could probably be ready for testing by the time Mark comes back then we can make the changes to alter what Mark wants. Mark is coming back on Friday right? If so, then if the lead admins agree, I can probably pay for the host on Saturday and the server will be open 24/7 for one month maybe with 30 slots, then the next three months, 50. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Jonhy
Wannabe
Wannabe
Jonhy

Server Rank : IMABALLALOL

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Very good work YT , i can't wait for the server !
Back to top Go down
Domino
Post Shooter
Post Shooter
Domino

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Man, Sounds good, I cant wait till you open your serv for the script testing Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
»James_Parker«
OG
OG
»James_Parker«

Server Rank : Los Santos Ballas Leader

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Domino wrote:
Maen, I HOPE that mark will work with you!!! The server looks just AWSOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM God damn man, How do you do that?!?! I JUST LOVEW WHAT YOU SCRIPTZED THERE!!! Very Happy

i guess they call that a "nerdgasm"

Nice script youngty, nice work you done dere.
Back to top Go down
YoungTy
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:01 pm

I need to know two things from everyone.

Firstly, do you want the time to be based of real life that means 24 hours will equal 24 hours ingame or do you want it to be set to a lower time like maybe 45 minutes equals 24 hours or 1 hour equals 24 hours?

Second question, I'm making the illegal weapon business now for the official gangs, mafias and bikers. Each will have their own unique type of weapons like single player, ballas use Uzi's and Groves use Tec-9's. Since I can lower the skill level for colt, tec-9 and uzi because of 0.3, it will be much better. But could gang leaders of Varrios, Vagos, Bikers, Mafias, whatever you lead thats illegal post a hidden spot that they would want for their illegal weapon system. When this will actually be used in game, gang leaders will be able to get the profit and either share it with their gang or depending on how they are ICly keep it for themselfs lol so REPLY back please.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Post Shooter
Post Shooter
Domino

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 pm

I think that IRL time will be better
Back to top Go down
Soulja

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 am

I was about to post my suggestion here earlier but I wasn't concetrated because I was talking to alotta bitchez and when I took a look on what I wrote, you wouldn't understand what I mean, so I decided to post later, sorry for that.
But now I ain't talking to no one so I think: Real Life time is better, 24 hours equals to 24.
And about the gun dealing script, it's looking good.
That's just a little summary about my ideas man, earlier, I was saying alotta things with no meaning. You didn't want to read what I was writing, it was just shit yeah, lol.
+1 for each ideas man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idonthaveawebsitegetlostfool.com
LiNcK
Wannabe
Wannabe
LiNcK

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:56 am

Lol, I wouldent like 24/24.. I would prefer something different so we can have different kinds of RP Razz

I like the Illegal weapons idea ;D
I dont think any leaders would share though... I wouldent xD
Back to top Go down
Domino
Post Shooter
Post Shooter
Domino

Biography
Character Information:

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am

Man i have a question to you now Very Happy

QAbout the password and everything, if a person gets the Pass of a job or something and then he leaves the Faction, can he still log into the job or something?

Last edited by Domino on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server   The server - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The server
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next